For Rent $1,175 p/w - Residential, Townhouse
Exceptional Residence in the Heart of Hawthorn
Close to quality schools, shopping and café’s, this beautifully appointed home is a stylish, warm and inviting. Elegant and spacious, house sized and with multiple entertaining areas – Cosy up by the fireplace in Winter, enjoy sunshine in the alfresco area in Summer.
Conventionally located very close to multiple public transport options (tram, train, bus). Within walking distance to Hawthorn railway station for trains directly into Melbourne, or alight at Richmond Station (5 min) for Rod Laver Arena and the MCG. Less than a minute walk to a tram stop.
Furnished $1,400pw, Unfurnished $1,175pw.
• The front living room features double glazed French doors that open out into a private court yard garden.
• A spacious open plan kitchen (with granite bench tops and European appliances), dining room and lounge (with open gas fire place). This overlooks a chic rear courtyard; perfect for alfresco living.
• A double lockup remote access garage at the back of the townhouse is accessible via a rear lane way.
• Upstairs features three (3) bedrooms. The Master bedroom features a walk-through wardrobe and large ensuite.
• The other two (2) bedrooms feature built in robes.
• A second upstairs bathroom includes bath and large shower.
• Located in prestigious Hawthorn – one of Melbourne finest inner city suburbs.
• Enjoy some of Melbourne’s best restaurants, pubs and coffee shops at your door step.
• Nearby are bustling shopping strips in Glenferrie Road, Camberwell Road and Bridge Road – all within easy access.
• Beautiful parklands are walking distance away and a cycling track is nearby along the Yarra River.
• Easy access to Citilink /Monash Freeway.